Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to Cindy B's Potluck blog

This is a food-related weekly blog. Each week, I intend to write about whatever strikes my fancy - it might be what I cooked that week, a favorite restaurant or a newly found one, recipes that excite or intrigue me, gotta-have-it kitchen gadgets, newly discovered foods from farmer's markets, 
farm stands, or grocery stores, cookbooks, etc. Along the way, I'll include kitchen disasters I've created or favorite food-related memories and stories. As typical with potlucks, you never quite know what to expect. And as also typical, I invite any of you to also share your food-related items or just comment on what's been published or what you'd like to see in the blog. So, welcome - grab a favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy the conversation. The blog will be published every week, Sunday evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment