Saturday, April 22, 2017

Welcome 
to
Cindy B's Potluck blog

 I began this blog back in 2014 and then went on a hiatus. I had just retired, did some traveling, a lot of sailing, and then had major computer problems. I spent a lot of time in 2015 and 2016 volunteering at Tacoma General Hospital - which I loved.  I managed to get sidetracked into volunteering, knitting for charity, playing water volleyball, and hanging out with friends, and I lost track of my blog 😕.

2016 was a Truly Challenging Year and I am so relieved and glad that it is over! I proclaim that 2017 will be different - a Year of Awesome Fabulosity! That includes getting back to blogging and other types of writing. To underscore just how different 2017 will be, I have switched from using a PC (for decades) to a Mac. And that's just the beginning.

I'll blog about everyday cooking, festive holiday meals, family dinners, and recipes.  I'll also blog about restaurants, food trends, farmers' markets, and new food finds. Coming soon is my first guest blogger, my daughter, who will describe her experience with a detoxing, cleansing, habit changing, month long program called the Whole30® Program. If any of you would like to be considered as a guest blogger, let me know!

This is a weekly blog, posted every Monday. I may include extra blogs every now and then; next September/October, you'll see several posts from me while I attend the International Food Bloggers Conference in Sacramento. I have attended this conference before and it was so informative and so much fun! There are great speakers, interesting vendors, and lots of friendly bloggers who attend. If you think you might be interested, Google IFBC 2017.

Peace, Love, and Yumminess!

No comments:

Post a Comment